Do you wish you could hide an embarrassing tooth that is chipped, cracked, or discolored? If so, you are not alone. Thousands of people use dental crowns as a form of smile restoration to keep their smile healthy and beautiful. If you are wondering how dental crowns can help you, you have come to the right place! Our team here at Heritage Hunt Dental wants to help you understand dental crowns and how they can restore your smile.
In a nutshell, dental crowns are a popular form of cosmetic dentistry. They are a tooth-colored shell that is put over your tooth. This crown can keep a tooth safe from further decay while restoring your smile. There are many reasons to receive a dental crown. Some of these reasons include:
- To protect a weak tooth and keep it from breaking.
- To restore a broken tooth or a tooth that has been extremely worn down.
- To support a tooth that has a large filling but doesn’t have a lot of tooth structure left.
- To hold a dental bridge in place.
- To cover a misshapen or discolored tooth to improve its appearance.
- To cover a dental implant.
- To improve the appearance of your smile.
If you would like to know more about what a dental crown in Gainesville, Virginia, can do for your smile, please call Heritage Hunt Dental at 703.754.5800 and talk to a member of our team. We are always here to address any questions or concerns you have pertaining to your oral care. So, call us today and schedule an appointment. We are always happy to address your needs!